Join Earth Day Coalition for EarthFest 2016 at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds on Sunday, April 17 from 10-5. Celebrate the Year of Clean Transportation at Ohio’s largest environmental education event and the longest running Earth Day celebration in the nation. EarthFest will feature over 270 exhibitors in 8 exhibit areas including Clean Transportation, Clean Water, Community Works, Environmental & Energy Science, Family Fun, Green Home & Garden, Health & Fitness and Local & Sustainable Food.
Move your way for a cleaner day with activites including:
• Pop-Up Streetscape
• Ride and drives
• Water and clean transportation workshops
• Chef demos
• Biodiesel-powered amusement park rides
• Music on four stages
• Urban farm animals
• Petting zoos
• Sheep dog herding demos
• Jungle Bob with his animal friends
• Pony rides
• Local food trucks
• Microbrews and vintners, & much more.
$8 Ages 12+
$4 Ages 2-11
• Under age 2
• Ride & park your bicycle (at the designated bike valet parking area)
• Ride RTA’s Redline (regular fare) to Brookpark rapid station & take the free shuttle to Fairgrounds
• Current Earth Day Coalition members ($35 individual level or $50 family level minimum)
• Teachers and their immediate family (must present current school ID)
EarthFest is generously supported by Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, Greater Cleveland RTA, TV 19/43 and numerous community partners. For additional information, visit earthdaycoalition.org or call (216) 281-6468.